Saturday, January 2, 2010

Promises!!!!


Sometimes modern technology can certainly do it's tricks!! 

I wrote a nice intro for my promises post and when I looked again, all whiped out! So here goes again!

I know - I know - I've made some promises of recipes in some of the posts last year! One of my new year's resolutions is to take more pics and give you more recipes!! PROMISE!!


So watch this space for posts after this festive season when all is gray and dull and the twinkly lights of Xmas becomes a vague souvenir!
 
Our New Year's eve table here Aux Jardins des Thevenets
But all I actually want to say today (apart from making promises) is that I hope you all have a wonderful 2010
and that your weirdest, wildest whishes will come true!

As I said on my Facebook Page :
May we all slide with our hot bums over the butter of life!

Life is about sharing!!
Bisous
Lynn

2 comments:

Kate at Serendipity said...

Meilleurs Voeux! From one 'hot bum' to another...

Pam said...

I wanna slide my hot bum over to your place!!!!!
Happy New Year dearie!