Monday, January 31, 2011

'Someday is Now'


Since I've read Kate's blog last week


I have not been able to stop pondering about these 3 words : 
Someday is Now!


In 2010 some of my friends had major health problems. Most totally unexpectedly and I just realised once again that life's far too short for nonsense.


So on this last day of January 2011 all I want to share with you is the realisation that time is of an essence and we only have here and now. 
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a dream, LIVE FOR TODAY!!
 Take the time!!


I shall also try and be more present with fun recipes in the next few months - I said 'try'!!

Thanks for your encouragement and your friendship!

Life's about sharing
Lynn






4 comments:

Neeta said...

someday is now, right here, right now.....thanks for your words, thanks for the reminder, there are days I need to hear just this.....
Love to you and hugsssss
And look forward to recipes too :-)
xxxNeeta

Pam said...

I couldn't agree more! Live is about the moment.
Cheers my dear.

Ilse said...

You said it!

Kate at Serendipity said...

Oh, Lynn, I've been away with spotty internet access. I wanted to tell you how much I love this post. It's true, you know: Someday is NOW.

Enjoy it! Hugs from rainy Belgium