Sunday, April 25, 2010

Paris and Lucien and Georges!





A visit to Paris, no matter how quick, always gives me so much energy and really recharge my batteries as was the case last week when we did a very quick 'aller-retour'. The main reason was to see the Lucien Freud exhibition - for those of you planning to come to Paris in the next couple of months, this is an absolute MUST!


But then no visit to the Centre Pompidou goes without either just having a peep from the rooftop terrace with the most exquisite view of  Paris or, if you have a bit of time, lunching at this divine rooftop restaurant called:


GEORGES (Abstraction Surface)

We decided to spoil ourselves and for the starter had 
Foie Gras de Canard for 2 
followed by 
Saint-Jacques (Scallops) tradition Provençale for Olivier and 
Spicy Lobster Pasta for myself! 
Accompanied by  a delicious bottle of Viognier.
Bonheur complet!!
With a ray of sun, a splendid view of Paris rooftops, I shared a delectable moment with the very special man in my life!
 Now all is back to reality and we are steaming into our busy season, so my postings might become a bit more sparse! But please do not give up on me!
I shall try and share with you when I can!!

Incredible view from the terrace
 
Life is about sharing
Bisous
Lynn




2 comments:

cathy said...

your Paris moments of splendour Lynn :) xxx

Pam said...

Good for you! glad you had a moment to be together. That rooftop in the daytime looks spectacular!
I would never give up on you!
Pam